By using pure water Got Dirty Windows will give you the following benefits:
• Environmentally friendly – no detergents or any type of chemical is used, just pure water.
• Efficient – cleaning with irrigated poles is up to 50% faster than using ladders. This minimises interruption to staff or the general public.
• Thorough cleaning – using a brush means window frames and surrounds are also cleaned as part of the process.
• Greater reach – areas that are very difficult to get to because of physical constraints can now be cleaned.
• Safety – up to seven floors can be reached without the need of ladders, cherry pickers or abseiling. This also saves considerable money. Abseiling requires at least three people and takes about two hours just to prepare and ensure safety. Using a pole means the job is done with one person and you start within five minutes of coming onsite.